Why Should You Buy Property in Sector 109 Gurgaon?
Gurgaon is currently one of the most well-liked cities due to a number of factors, including its accessibility from the National Capital, Delhi, the extensive construction of the National Highway and Dwarka Expressway to reduce travel time both inside and outside of Gurgaon, and the city’s rapid growth in both the commercial and residential sectors. These components have enhanced Gurgaon’s reputation and given it the best chance to eventually be referred to as the “City of Investment.” The Property in Sector 109 Gurgaon is close to the IGI Airport, Bijwasan Farms, Raddison Hotel, and the largest IT hub, which is home to reputable businesses like HCL, NIIT, Wipro, IBM Daksh, Eriosson, Sapient, Convergys, and others. Additionally, there will be easy access to actual schools, shopping malls, and food vendors. Every trip will be anticipated by the locals.
In addition, its perfect connectivity to the Dwarka Expressway gives commuters real comfort while traveling and reduces the distance between all sectors. Both ends of NH-8 provide connectivity to Jaipur and Delhi, and from SPR and Golf Course Road, a direct route will be available to Sohna, Manesar, Faridabad, and Palwal.
Now is the time to think about Sector 109 in Gurgaon as the best commercial hub, business centers, and outstanding housing complexes are all within a manageable driving distance. In addition, a ton of brand-new initiatives are approaching.
Property in Sector 109 Gurgaon – Location Advantages
One of the best places to invest in real estate is Gurgaon because of its fantastic location. Sector 109 of Gurgaon’s primary Dwarka Expressway is where you can find Ocean Seven Expressway Towers. The distance to the Delhi border is about 2 km. ATS Kocoon, Sobha International City, and the 300-meter-long commercial belt constructed by renowned builders like NEO, CHD, Indiabulls, and Gambhir Housing are all nearby significant construction projects.
- Through Gurgaon, the Main Dwarka Expressway passes.
- It takes 10 minutes to get to Indra Gandhi International Airport by car.
- You can reach Delhi’s border in ten minutes by car.
- The journey to NH-8 takes fifteen minutes.
- After a five-minute drive, the proposed metro station is accessible.
- surrounded by a variety of construction projects, including Raheja Atharva, ATS Koccon, and Shobha International City.
Property in Sector 109 Gurgaon – Amenities
- With 100% power backup and round-the-clock security.
- There are badminton courts, yoga classes, and a jogging track.
- It has been confirmed that each apartment will receive one parking space.
- water-related element.
- 80% of the project is made up of vegetation and open space.
- There is a retail market for basic necessities there.
- Perfect Vaastu.
- Free maintenance for five years following possession.
- constructing with earthquake-resistant RCC frames.
- a welcoming community center for families.
- Rainwater collection system.
- EDC, IDC, and IFMS are not subject to additional fees.
TrueAsset Consultancy is the best website; you will get different properties that fit all your needs. If you want more details about any specific property in Sector 109 Gurgaon, you should contact TrueAsset Consultancy experts.
- How you can buy property in Sector 109 Gurgaon with TrueAsset Consultancy?
Connect with our team, they will guide you further.
- Do you afford the property in Sector 109 Gurgaon?
Anyone can afford the property because it provides various finance options for different properties.
- How can you make the buying property process easy?
You can make things easier for you just by contacting TrueAsset Consultancy.