Search for a Crowded and Lively Place – Invest in Property in Chandni Chowk Delhi
When comparing Delhi’s busiest business districts, Property in Chandni Chowk Delhi wins. The history of Old Delhi has been preserved, but there are also contemporary comforts like the metro, broad roads, and social amenities.
Apartments are available in a commercial complex at Chandni Chowk, a 4.5-acre development where you can invest and get great returns. The project also features a modernized Old Delhi-inspired design that ensures the greatest advantages for each area of the store. The project will draw significant amounts of locals and tens of thousands of tourists visiting Delhi each year because of its prime location.
Chandni Chowk Delhi – Highlights
Here are some of Chandni Chowk’s most notable features:
- Retail spaces are located on both the first floor and the ground floor.
- The second floor houses a food court and fine dining establishments.
- 81 tour buses and 2,100+ vehicle multi-level parking spaces
- The complex most likely offer services around the clock.
- Modern design ensures that all of the shops have maximum visibility.
- A structure with air conditioning that ensures the comfort of both shop owners and customers.
- generous 1772 square foot frontage
- onsite, top-notch upkeep facility
- Located in the heart of Chandni Chowk
- December 2021 is the anticipated delivery date
Chandni Chowk Delhi – Location Advantages
The location of Chandni Chowk is its strongest point. Completing this project will spark a lot of investor interest in this Central Delhi neighborhood, which has previously been underutilized. According to recent statistics, Chandni Chowk currently receives between 6 and 8 lakh visitors daily.
- Both Chandni Chowk and Lal Qila Metro Stations are close by.
- HC Sen Marg, a 100-foot-wide street
- From the Sis Ganj Sahib Gurudwara across
- surrounding residential areas that are crowded with people
- located in the neighborhood’s business district
- Only 6.5 km separates you from Connaught Place.
- Only a three-minute walk separates you from Old Delhi Railway Station.
- Red Fort is 5 minutes away on foot.
- The project is flawless according to the new traffic circulation plan.
- Ten passenger lifts and five service lifts
- The escalator is on each floor.
- Office for Tourist Assistance
- sufficient locations for ATMs and banks
- a specific location designated for the loading and unloading of goods
- more than 2,100 vehicle spaces for parking
- Eighty-one tourist buses could fit here with room to spare.
- Shopping centers exhibit Mughal-era architecture
- full-service air conditioning
- Is it a good decision to buy property in Chandni Chowk Delhi?
Yes, Chandni Chowk is a good place; you will get to see a lot of crowds and people.
- Does property in Chandni Chowk is affordable?
Yes, it is affordable. TrueAsset Consultancy will also help you by providing different finance options.
- Can you start a business in Chandni Chowk Delhi?
Yes, you can, but make sure you are buying commercial property.